A serious injury can bring a whole series of problems with it, financial and otherwise, that simply applying for compensation will not solve.
In the split second an injury takes, life can radically change…
Suddenly you are unable to work. Managing stairs at home might become impossible. Your ability to organise your life might be undermined, just when you need to organise things the most.
You might qualify for financial and practical support from the state, but this can involve a great deal of form filling and contact with the various agencies involved – which takes time.
Little wonder then, that when we meet many of our more seriously injured clients, they do not know where to turn.
Getting you back on track
As part of a broad-based Law firm there are lots of things we can do to help you in addition to making your compensation claim. When it comes to serious injuries we know our way around the system.
Here are some of things we can help you:-
- ORGANISING TREATMENT: we can help you get the treatment you need, using our network of contacts in the public and private sectors.
- REHABILITATION: we can get things moving with the relevant services if you need specialist equipment, to adapt your home or to move to more suitable accommodation.
- WELFARE BENEFITS: we have a good understanding of benefits available to you and the rules around them. We can apply on your behalf.
- INTERIM PAYMENTS: as soon as the other party admits liability for your injuries we can press them for an urgent interim payment to stabilise your finances.
- FINANCIAL ADVICE: from dealing with debt problems or bankruptcy to investing your compensation payment, we have, or know, experts who can help.
- EMPLOYMENT ADVICE: if you are unable to work because of your injury we can work with your employer to make sure you get everything to which you are entitled under your contract.
- OPTIONS: helping injured people is what we do and often we can offer solutions that you would not otherwise think of. This can often mark the start of a new, brighter chapter.
What does all this cost?
Our initial consultation, where we review your case, is always free and without obligation. You will have a far better idea of where you stand by the end of the meeting.
If we believe you have a strong claim, we can offer you a range of payment options, including no-win / no-fee, nothing to pay until you receive your compensation, and instalments.
We will give you a written estimate before we start and may be able to work for a guaranteed fixed fee, depending on your case.
Tracy moved to the area from Slough and joined Verisona Law in 2007. With over 20 years’ experience Tracy specialises in personal injury claims involving road traffic accidents, accidents at work, slipping/tripping incidents and industrial disease cases.
Tracy also has experience of handling complex, high value clinical negligence claims against Hospital Trusts, General Practitioners and other organisations, where Claimants have suffered severe physical and psychological trauma as a result of either mismanaged labour resulting in Cerebral Palsy, misdiagnosis/mismanaged care and claims involving fatalities.
Tracy has supported Claimants to achieve early treatment and rehabilitation resulting in maximum compensation awards providing for the cost of care, treatment and equipment needed to enable them to move forward with their lives.
Tracy started her legal career in 1988 as an Office Junior at Harris Cartier where she worked for many years before relocating to the Havant area in 2007. Throughout her time at Harris Cartier she gained a knowledgeable experience of personal injury litigation initially assisting others before managing her own caseload.
Tracy joined Dyer Burdett, a precursor of Verisona Law in 2007, where she assisted in the Marine Department before joining the Personal Injury Team in 2011.
When not at work Tracy enjoys attending regular boot camp sessions in addition to spending time with her partner, children and grandchildren.
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Occupiers Liability Claims
- Employers Liability Claim
- Clinical Negligence
- Work related upper limb disorders
- Professional negligence
- Industrial disease
T: 023 9224 6734