If you have suffered child abuse, even if it was a long time ago, our highly experienced, specialist legal team can help you get the compensation and closure you deserve.
We understand that, very often, we are there for the first time people have ever spoken about what has happened to them and, for that reason, we do our best to make it as easy as possible to assess and pursue a claim.
People always have lots of questions. ‘Do I have a case?’ ‘What will happen if I start a claim?’ ‘Will family and friends find out?’ ‘Will I have to go to court?’
If you are not yet ready to talk, we hope you will find some answers to your initial questions here. If you feel able to meet, we will come and see you, free of charge, without obligation and in total confidence.
We can discuss your experiences and if you would like us to, make some discreet enquiries. From this we should be able to advise you if we think you have a winnable case and explain your options.
Many child abuse cases are settled out of court, your identity can be protected and you will have us on your side. Speak to our child abuse claims specialist to learn more about the process or making a claim. Our team are extremely experienced in cases of sexual abuse claims, abuse in children's homes, social services abuse, and all historic child abuse claims and act with sensitivity and confidentiality in all of our work.
Download our factsheets below which detail the step by step process of making a child abuse claim and call our experienced and professional child abuse team to talk through your case.
More information about Child Abuse can be found on our blog
Below is a selection of organisations/instutions/bodies we are frequently instructed to pursue.
Private schools, boarding schools, local authority schools, closed schools.
The Scouts Association, St Johns Ambulance, MIND, the Children’s Society, Barnados.
- Football trainers, judo teachers, dance instructors, swimming instructors, holiday activity centres, nurseries, youth clubs.
Local Authorities/Ministry of Defence
- County Councils, Borough Councils, City Councils, ILEA, cadets, navy/ army (forces).
National Health Service Trusts/Commissioning Boards/GPs
- Hospitals, Disability care centres, children’s care providers.
- Convicted perpetrators, acquitted perpetrators.
- Respite care, full time children’s home, part-time children’s homes.
- Roman Catholic Church, United Synagogue, Sisters of Nazareth, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Christian Brothers Order.
- Permanent carers, temporary carers