Our commercial and corporate law service is designed to address the many legal issues that arise in starting and growing a company, doing business with others, and listing or selling it.
Many small to medium-sized businesses use us as their ‘in-house’ legal team and we work for larger corporations, as well as other professional firms, especially in niche fields such as IP and Football & Sports.
We pride ourselves on straightforward, cost effective advice, based on good business sense, a deep understanding of our clients and a knowledge of what works. This includes helping you seize opportunities, avoid pitfalls and grow your business to its full potential, maybe so that you can sell it and retire.
Please call us anytime you need advice or if you would like to hear more about our services.
- Sale and purchase of business, asset and shares
- Business start-ups and SME’s
- Management Buy-Outs (MBO’s) and Buy-Ins (MBI)
- Share buy backs
- Due diligence
- Company re-organisation and re-structuring advice
- Shareholders’ and partnership agreements
- LLP and Partnership advice
- Shareholder disputes
- Drafting inter-creditor, facility, guarantee and other security agreements
- Subordination and priority arrangements
- Advice on personal and corporate guarantees
- Joint ventures and collaboration agreements
- Terms and conditions of sale or purchase for goods/services
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements (NDA)
- Bespoke trading agreements
- Intellectual property protection
- Incorporation of limited liability partnerships and companies
- Creating and/or maintaining statutory registers, minute books and share certificates
- Preparing board minutes, resolutions and notices
- Assisting with your annual return
- Drafting or amending Articles of Association
- Dissolving or striking companies off the register
- Implementing changes to your share capital
- Drafting and filing of Companies House forms.