T: 023 9231 2077
Danielle Rushton arrived at Verisona Law having managed brand marketing for professional service organisations including BDO LLP accountants, and marine electronics specialists, Navico.
Originally from the Isle of Wight, Danielle studied Business Management and after a number of years managing offices, sales and events, she was asked to set up a marketing department for Southampton law firm, Lamport Bassitt in 2012.
‘It was a challenging, but hugely rewarding experience that changed the course of my career,’ Danielle explains. ‘After a year, the department was running smoothly and I was then asked to join BDO LLP in order to create and implement marketing and communication strategies and campaigns across their UK operations.’
Now Danielle joins Verisona Law to ensure people are aware of the firm’s services and success. ‘I was very attracted to the firm’s’ positive spirit and forward-thinking,’ she says. ‘Marketing is constantly evolving in terms of communication and its delivery. My job is to build on the ethos of Verisona Law being an approachable, knowledgeable and modern firm that is at the forefront of innovations in the legal profession.
• 1998 NVQ Level 2 & 3 Business Management from Isle of Wight College
• 2001 – 2007 Office management and sales roles in estate agency and insurance
• 2007 Event Co-ordinator for World Cruising Club
• 2012 Marketing Manager for Lamport Bassitt Solicitors
• 2013 Regional Business Development and Marketing Adviser for BDO LLP
• 2015 National Project Co-Ordinator for BDO LLP
• 2016 EMEA Marketing Communications and Media Manager and Navico
• 2017 Marketing Manager at Verisona Law
• Brand Management