T: 023 9231 2069
I have been practising in the debt recovery sector for over 30 years and joined Verisona Law in May 2012. We set up the debt recovery team the following February.
I have extensive experience of dealing with and advising on commercial and consumer matters from pre-legal action and the issuing of proceedings through to enforcement of Judgments, bankruptcy and winding up.
The debt recovery team acts for businesses across all sectors including manufacturing, service providers and construction, as well as for individuals.
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
Jackie has previously acted for national and international clients in a wide range of sectors including IT, vehicle finance, insurance and debt purchase.
Jackie was awarded Credit Today Litigation Specialist of the Year 2003
- Commercial and consumer claims from the issue of proceedings to Judgment
- Enforcement of Judgments by Writ of Fi Fa, Orders to attend Court for questioning, Attachment of Earnings, Third Party Debt Orders, Charging Orders and Orders for sale
- Bankruptcy and winding up proceedings
- Debt purchase
- Independent schools
- SME businesses
- A quick guide to charging late payment interest
- Could a debtor’s home be sold to pay you back?
- Recovering a debt: what are the options?
- Using County Court Judgments to get a debt paid
- You have a Judgment in your favour. What next?
- New rules on the horizon for personal debt recovery
- How to enforce payment of a successful tribunal claim
- Bankruptcy and Debt Relief Order Thresholds Increased
- Invoice overdue?
- Can a debtor go to prison for not paying a debt?
- Dust off those old Court Judgments and recover your debts
- What will it cost you to recover a debt through the Courts?
- Who’s going to pay your bills?
- Will chasing a payment lose you the customer?
- Seizing goods as payment for a debt: The key points
- A brief guide to Alternative Dispute Resolution
- 5 reasons you are not getting paid
- Dig out those old Judgments!
- Retention of Title Clauses