T: 023 9231 2068
After graduating with an engineering degree from the University of Southampton, it was during a year spent working in the property development/construction industry that Muhammed Poswall decided he would prefer to make his career in the commercial sector.
He returned to university to study a conversion course for the law, then completed an LPC at The College of Law in Guildford and spent four years gaining experience before embarking on a training contract. He became a fully qualified solicitor in August 2014 and two years later joined Verisona Law’s Commercial Disputes Team.
‘I found Verisona Law to be a very positive, outward looking firm with a diverse portfolio of clients, so was excited to be offered the opportunity,’ he said.
- 2005 Graduated from the University of Southampton with MEng in Electronics
- 2006 Returned to University of Southampton to complete conversion course in law
- 2008 LPC at The College of Law in Guildford
- 2010 Intellectual Property Legal Assistant at Clarke Willmott in Southampton
- 2013 Training Contract at Lawdit Solicitors in Southampton
- 2014 Qualified
- 2014 Specialised in Dispute Resolution and Commercial Litigation
- 2016 Joined Verisona Law’s Commercial Disputes Team.
- Commercial Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Corporate & Commercial