T: 023 9224 6717
Nigel is a Director and leads the Civil Litigation and Personal Injury Team. He has over 30 years’ experience within his field, having originally worked in the West End of London and later returning to his ‘roots’ in Hampshire. He deals with civil litigation, personal injury and medical negligence claims.
In the course of his career he has dealt with complex cases and secured substantial settlements for severely disabled people. He recently finalised a settlement of £2.6 million for a claimant who sustained serious spinal injuries from a fall in the work place.
Nigel has been a Member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel for over 20 years.
- Contract and commercial disputes
- Contested probate cases
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents in the work place
- Accident and Emergency claims
- Defective medical product/medicine claims
- Pregnancy, birth and gynaecology injury claims
- Laser eye treatment claims
- Cosmetic surgery claims
- Asbestosis claims
- Dog bite/attacks